Jokers Hill

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Signs of Spring at KSR Jokers Hill

My last two posts have been texts -- and to balance that today I'm posting mostly pictures. They were all taken within the last week, and show that spring is actually here--although she's hidden more than once behind veils of snow. 

Here's one of my favourite sounds of spring -- at least if I can link to this short video taken by my husband Peter Harris-- 
Well, many minutes later and it hasn't loaded -- let's see if it will load as a photo at least ... 

No luck! It's 6:p.m. the sun is shining, I'm going for a walk. 

But below are the photographs...



First strawberry of the year!

My sister's bouvier -- water at last!


Don't know if this is this year's plant or not -- leaves as soft as velvet or felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment